GIRFT is looking for a senior implementation manager to ensure the effective implementation of its recommendations to improve services for patients by reducing unwarranted clinical variation. The successful candidate will work with the GIRFT clinical leads and other stakeholders to support systems and trusts to deliver improvements through local adoption of best practice clinical pathways, maintaining the clinically led, data driven, peer to peer support approach.
You will need:
- Extensive, operational experience in delivering change in complex healthcare providers with demonstrable outcomes;
- Significant experience of working with clinicians, preferably in the implementation of GIRFT recommendations at a trust or system level;
- The ability to dissect both strategic and operational challenges by applying data and other established problem-solving techniques, developing solutions alongside practitioners and extracting the lessons for other areas;
- Advanced relationship skills, with a track-record of working at the board level, preferably of a STP/ICS, and polished communication skills;
- Experience in building and directing teams;
- Enthusiasm and optimism about changing the NHS, whilst acknowledging its day-to-day pressures.
Apply here: Senior Implementation Manager (jobs.nhs.uk)
Closing date: 26.07.21