The GIRFT programme has produced a range of resources and materials that support the work of its specialty workstreams. All these resources are informed by the GIRFT programme’s national data, alongside the input of our expert clinical leads.
These materials sit alongside and complement our key national report publications, and our Best Practice Library where we provide further advice and guidance on procedure pathways and established best practice.
- Good Practice Handbooks
- Advice packs and frameworks
- Commissioning guidance and CQUINs
- Clinical coding guidance
Good Practice Handbooks
Advice packs and frameworks
- The organisation of oral and maxillofacial services
- Restarting and redesigning of cataract pathways in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Re-establishing and developing urology services in the COVID-19 era
- Improving the management of adult COVID-19 patients in secondary care
Commissioning guidance and CQUINs
- Commissioning guidance for orthopaedics and spinal surgery
- Pre-operative anaemia management CQUIN
- DrEaMing CQUIN (Drinking, eating and mobilising)